Clicgear 3.5 Vs Sun Mountain V1
Having a complete set of golf clubs is cool and fun, but you may want to get yourself a golf push cart before you head straight away to the course. Bringing all the clubs and equipment on your back is not exactly pleasing. Aside from the back pain, taking all the stuff yourself can be very tiring, hence affecting your playing performance. A golf push cart can help you take all your clubs and equipment easily and effortlessly. Now, we have two top-rated models ready to be compared to each other, Clicgear 3.5 and Sun Mountain V1. Both are foldable and available in various color options. Which one is better?
Clicgear 3.5 is a three-wheeled system with a pair of rear wheels and one front wheel. The frame is made from metal, making it highly rugged and durable, ready to take loads of weight. Surprisingly, it is also very lightweight, as it is barely 18 pounds. The handle height is adjustable. It is available in at least eight color options, including charcoal/black, charcoal/lime, silver, and orange.
(Read also: Clicgear 3.5 Vs Bagboy Triswivel)
Sun Mountain V1 is only 0.5 pounds lighter than Clicgear 3.5, so the weight difference is not significant. However, in the folded form, the size is significantly bigger than Clicgear 3.5, making it not as portable. Still, we do have to praise the patented fold-down design, which allows the cart to be folded easily within seconds. The handle position is also adjustable, making it very comfortable for any physicality. It is available in at least seven color options, including black, gunmetal/orange, white/lime, and blue. Both Clicgear 3.5 and Sun Mountain V1 have tubeless all-terrain tires that are rugged and durable.
Clicgear 3.5 is equipped with a brake system that can be controlled from the handle, whereas Sun Mountain V1’s brake has to be engaged through the foot switch. Despite coming with a relatively smaller size, Clicgear 3.5 offers more on-board accessories, such as the storage net, pencil holder, scorecard holder, tee holders, also cup and umbrella holders. Optional accessories include mitts, rangefinder holder, insulated drink holder, and wheel covers. Sun Mountain V1 comes with a scorecard holder, ball holder, drink holder, umbrella holder, and mesh tray. Additional accessories available are the cart cover, sand/seed bottle, mitts, and seat. Yes, Sun Mountain V1 has an optional seat, but we don’t think that the seat is very durable. Still, it can be handy when needed.
– Easily folds to 13” x 15” x 24” and weighs only 18 pounds
– Full console with golf ball, pencil, and tee holders
– Lightweight, durable contruction
– Hand brake for keeping your cart parked when not in motion
– Includes cup holder, umbrella mount and 4 accessory tabs for adding Clicgear accessories
Sun Mountain V1
– The patented fold-down design folds in seconds and fits easily into car trunks.
– The E-Z LatchTM System simplifies folding and unfolding the cart and adjusting the handle height.
– Cart folds down with bag attached for easy, compact storage.
– Adjustable smart brackets secure the bag without the use of straps.
– The ergonomic and adjustable handle positions arms and shoulders in their most natural position.
Overall, we recommend you to choose Clicgear 3.5. It has a brake system that is easier to operate and better features. It is also more compact when folded.